Member Portal
Log In Below To Access
Partner Sitesv
About WVcorpv

Welcome to the TULIP outline. If you are holding an event on a WVCoRP Member’s property and you need insurance coverage for the event or activity, you are in the right place.

What is TULIP?

TULIP is the Tenant Users Liability Insurance Program that provides inexpensive, short-term liability insurance for individuals and groups seeking to hold events or conduct organized activities on WVCoRP Members’ property. Typically, the cost for this policy is around $100, depending upon the event specifics. TULIP provides $1,000,000 in liability coverage for the named insured (purchaser) for the event AND it protects the WVCoRP Member from a tenant’s actions.

Host liquor liability insurance is included in the basic TULIP. If alcohol sales will be permitted during the event, please contact WVCORP Underwriting for a separate application.


Even the best-organized and lowest-risk event can experience complications, which can turn into claims of injury or property damage arising from the event. For the organizer, group, or sponsor, the potential claim could mean personal assets are at risk. Having a short-term liability insurance policy in effect means that tenants have financial support standing between their personal funds and a claimant. WVCoRP recommends that Members require tenant users to have insurance to protect Members from liability exposures of activities over which the Members have little or no control. TULIP provides this protection by listing the Member as an additional insured, meaning actions by the tenant will not become a liability for that Member.

How do I Get TULIP?

Below is a link that takes a tenant directly to the online application. Tenants can complete the application and pay in a few easy steps. Those purchasing coverage from TULIP will get a Certificate of Insurance emailed to them; further, the WVCoRP Member will receive by email a Certificate of Insurance (when the email is provided) to confirm the tenant has coverage.

Sporting Events Coverage from TULIP?

Tenants who are seeking insurance coverage specifically for sporting events must complete an application not available online. This sporting event application is available from WVCoRP Underwriting by emailing Stephanie Brown at or calling (888) 822-6772.